Caritas Kasanaensis is the Social-Pastoral Arm of Kasana-Luweero Diocese, serving in the districts of Luweero, Nakaseke and Nakasongola,
Erected in 1997, Kasana-Luweero Diocese is one of the Catholic dioceses in Uganda, a trustee member of the Ugan-da Catholic Episcopal Conference registered and Certified by the government of Uganda as a Corporate body under the Trustees Incorporation Act.
A holistically developed and sustainable community
Engaging and working with communities to realize and enhance the spirit of love and peace for an integral sustainable development
Respect for human dignity, community participation, Accountability, None-discrimination, Transparency
To promote a holistic family based development that responds to the spiritual, social, economic, and health needs of the people and enhances institutional growth
- To foster resilience to climate change risks, vulnerability and enhance community adaptive capacity
- To improve household incomes and food security
- To promote household health
- To promote dignity of the vulnerable and disadvantaged people (definition of vulnerable and disadvantaged).
- To promote justice, peace and good governance for democratic community and institutional development
- To strengthen institutional capacity building and development